♦ Reservations must be made no later than 12 noon the day before your scheduled appointment. Our goal is to provide our riders with prompt, safe, efficient, and friendly service, however there are some things you can do to make your ride more pleasant.
• Remember that this is a shared service. Allow time for drivers to pick up and drop off other riders, and allow time for delays in traffic.
• Drivers are not allowed to make unscheduled stops.
• Peak hours can be very busy. Schedule your pick up and return trips between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
• Schedule your return trip at the same time you schedule your original pickup. "Will Call" trips may result in a wait time of up to 90 minutes.
• Be ready to provide all necessary information, including name, phone number, complete pickup address, destination/address of your trip, special needs (vision, hearing or mobility), and an emergency contact.
• It is suggested that you call the day before your appointment to confirm that you are on the schedule.
HOLMES & WASHINGTON COUNTY
SANTA ROSA COUNTY